10 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook
Dan Yoder (from Gizmodo) has decided to delete his account on Facebook. Here's his "Top Ten" reasons for why you should join him and many others and delete your account.
1. The Facebook application itself sucks.
2. Facebook doesn't (really) support the Open Web.
3. Facebook makes it incredibly difficult to truly delete your account.
4. Facebook is not technically competent enough to be trusted.
5. Even your private data is shared with applications.
6. Facebook is a bully.
7. Facebook is pulling a classic bait-and-switch.
8. Facebook has flat out declared war on privacy.
9. Facebook's CEO has a documented history of unethical behavior.
10. Facebook's Terms Of Service are completely one-sided.
Read more: Top Ten Reasons You Should Quit Facebook.