Genesis Framework 1.8.2 Available
Today ( June 20, 2012 ), Studiopress announces that Genesis 1.8.2 is now available for download and you start to upgrade in your dashboard. Genesis 1.8.2 is compatibility with WordPress 3.4.
Here’s a list of changes that have been made to Genesis 1.8.2:
* Fixed bug in term editing function.
* Fixed warning when using the Theme Editor.
* Fixed deprecated function warning when displaying theme information in the document head.
* Fixed deprecated function warning when using Genesis’s custom header feature.
How to upgrade?
Using the Automatic Upgrader
1. Click the "upgrade now" link in the update notification at the top your your dashboard page.
2. Confirm the upgrade.
3. After the new version is installed, click the link to complete the upgrade.
4. All done!
1. Before you upgrade anything, make sure you have backup copies of your child theme.
2. Delete the old genesis folder from your wp-content/themes directory
3. Unzip and upload the new genesis folder to your wp-content/themes directory
4. Log into the dashboard to complete the upgrade process.
Go ahead and update now!